Defection: A raiding guild of Aszune.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defection are a raiding guild on the EU server of Aszune. We are alway's striving to improve our current standing on the server and most importantly, keep our member's happy.

3 posters

cirkelina real apply.

marcusvindahl

cirkelina real apply. Empty cirkelina real apply.

Post  marcusvindahl Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:17 am

Your main character and you!
    Name: Cirkelina
    Class: rouge
    Both your specs (Main spec first): combat/assassination
    Armory Link:
    Nationality/Language: denmark/danish

Any alts?(Be detailed here, your alt(s) could come in handy): my Dk crol, nearly full item level 264 and unholy/blood speced.

Experience- Tell us what you have achieved at level 60,70 and most importantly 80 (Note doing a 60 or 70 raid instance at 80 to get an achievement doesn't count!- Be detailed so we can see what fights you have attempted): a couble off bosses on my alt lvl 70 mage in black temple. ICC10 10/12 sindragosa to 2%, lich king too 23% - ICC25 10/12 sindragosa to 20%

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving: closure: got kicked becuase they found a better replacement off me. Mea culpa: the part off raiding was slowed down. Pure synergy: when u still are on rotface and festergut on 25, u fell it´s quite fucked.

How good is your connection?(FPS, how many times do you DC in the evening etc etc): btw my internet is okay good, normal i never get dc´s any time.

What addons do you use to raid and if you could pick two which would be the most important to you?:

Whats the worst moment on WoW you've had?: when my borther ninja pulled sindragosa.

Tell us how you would feel if we told you this (Answer with how willing you would be to do the things below.)
    We asked you to respec: i woud do it
    We asked you to bring your alt for an encounter to benefit the raid: i woud do it
    We asked you to step out of a couple of encounters to get in another player to suit the raid better: i woud do it.
    We asked you to use your offspec for this encounter: i woud do it.

How active are you?(When can you not raid?): normal i have a few problems with raid on tuesday cause i´m working late.

Why should we pick you over a player with the same experience and gear(Wow us, tell us that you know how to play your character)?. because i played rouge in 3 years now. I allways love to stun a target and thats why i´m playing rouge. But i´m realy social too and give some room for there more unexpertixed players.
    Ròb
    Ròb
    Admin

cirkelina real apply. Empty Re: cirkelina real apply.

Post  Ròb Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:30 am

This application is currently under review and we'll get back to you Smile.
    Rossatron
    Rossatron
    Admin

Post  Rossatron Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:19 am

Welcome to Defection!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:52 am