Defection: A raiding guild of Aszune.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defection are a raiding guild on the EU server of Aszune. We are alway's striving to improve our current standing on the server and most importantly, keep our member's happy.

Actar, McPallytank.

glen.mack

Actar, McPallytank. Empty Actar, McPallytank.

Post  glen.mack Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:32 am

Name:Actar (Glen Mack)
    Class:Palladin
    Both your specs (Main spec first):Prot/Ret
    Armory Link:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/aszune/actar/simple
    Nationality/Language:English

Any alts?(Be detailed here, your alt(s) could come in handy): Warrior (80) DK (69) (both tanks)

Experience- Started ICC, but due to previous guild not having enough regular players, never made it past 2nd boss. (We often had to pug for DPS, which was always a disaster.)

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving: Not enough raiders/not enough guild spirit.

How good is your connection?(FPS, how many times do you DC in the evening etc etc):current is 28ms / 60FPS (in Darkshire)

What addons do you use to raid and if you could pick two which would be the most important to you?: Grid, bartender, DBM DBM and grid being the most important, to help me avoid hits, pick up random stragglers out of the trash.

Whats the worst moment on WoW you've had?: When I had someone steal my mats for mongoose enchant on my 29 twink. (back when that was a big deal.)

Tell us how you would feel if we told you this (Answer with how willing you would be to do the things below.)
    We asked you to respec:to a different tree, f**k no. I am tank, hear me roar, but if you wanted me to move talents about, sure.
    We asked you to bring your alt for an encounter to benefit the raid: Dunno, would I be tanking? I'm pretty laid back so yeah, I'd be fine.
    We asked you to step out of a couple of encounters to get in another player to suit the raid better: I don't think I'd mind.
    We asked you to use your offspec for this encounter: Mmm. Only if I get to roll for mainspec stuff.

How active are you?(When can you not raid?): This is my bad point. As an archaeologist, I can sometimes be away some weeks and have loads of time other weeks. I'll be honest and say I don't know.

What rotation do you use?: I have 3 sequences, one main sequence, followed by another 2 possible sequences, one more suited to multiple one suited to single, I have it all macro'd up.

How did you hear about Defection?: Googled "raiding guilds aszune"

Do you know anyone in Defection?:Nope, but i'm sure I've seen one or two of you in a pug.

Why should we pick you over a player with the same experience and gear(Wow us, tell us that you know how to play your character)?. Because I have the patience of Saint Peter, and the generosity of Madonna, but I don't steal children from Africa.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:45 am